Build and deploy functions for the web in a few minutes
Go from prototype to production in one environment. Use Flex.io's web-based UI to prototype and test your functions directly.
Work seamlessly with your existing repos. Manage your functions in source control; share and reuse them with your team.
Deploy functions instantly without provisioning and managing servers. No need to build or maintain infrastructure.
Simplify your development workflow
Time to deployment is a lot faster when all the tools you need are in one place. Load a function directly from GitHub and use an integrated environment to test and deploy it.
- ✔ Connect to GitHub and mount functions from private repos
- ✔ Combine your functions with common tasks like file access, web requests, data conversions, email notifications and more
- ✔ Prototype and test functions as much as you need; only pay for functions in production
Connect to web services, API content and file stores
Save time accessing common web services and file systems. Flex.io provides the services you need to run your functions in the cloud, including managing credentials and handling OAuth refresh tokens.
- ✔ Manage connections and credentials for multiple services and accounts
- ✔ Access OAuth credentials without worrying about token expiration
- ✔ Utilize out-of-the-box read/write functions for common file systems including Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox and SFTP
Use local storage for temp files, caching and staging
Take advantage of local storage provisioned with every account. Flex.io provides built-in local storage so you can write files, persist data snapshots, cache API content, create temporary files and more.
- ✔ Read and write to major file hosting services
- ✔ Use files directly in functions with a simple file path
- ✔ Create functions that persist, aggregate and compare data from multiple sources
Deploy functions as quickly as you can code them
Cut the work needed to put your code into production. No need to worry about provisioning databases and servers. When you've finished coding a function, deploy it with a single click.
- ✔ Deploy functions instantly without provisioning and managing servers
- ✔ Trigger functions via an API call, a webhook or an incoming email
- ✔ Utilize a flexible scheduler to handle cron jobs