Send an email notification
Create a pipe to send email notifications.
This template shows how to send an email notification with a single command. You can use this to set up a simple cloud function to send email notifications triggered by an event or update.
email() task provides a simple way to send email notifications. Common uses for this include:
- Sending an email notice when a batch process runs
- Sending an email report with the results of a process
- Sending an email to other cloud services to initiate downstream processing when no other means are available
email()task should not be used for bulk messaging
- Emails may only be sent to a maximum of 25 addresses at a time
- Emails are sent with a 1 second delay
Email a PDF report of a dashboard.
Email a CSV file as an attachment.