Set up a data feed of GitHub commits
Create a serverless data feed of commit history from GitHub in a JSON format.
This template shows an example of how to set up a serverless data feed from an API. The pipe takes the verbose JSON results from the API request and selects only a small subset of elements to include in the data feed.
- Wrapping an API so that only essential information is returned
- Masking info returned by an API so that some info isn’t exposed
- Enriching or reformatting info from an API with additional fields
- Flattening hierarchical results from an API so it can be easily processed as a table
- Creating CSV reports from APIs to easily build dashboard report download capabilities